The Office is closed for the summer and will re-open in September.
Check out last winter's National Capital Ski Club Ski ski vacations:
Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia;
Killington, Vermont; and
Our prices can't be beat!
The National Capital Ski Club exists to promote affordable skiing and snowboarding in the local Ontario and Quebec
(including Mont Tremblant) region. While the club's primary focus is to support the men and women of the Canadian
Armed Forces plus the Department of National Defence employees, the club is open to anyone to join.
The National Capital Ski Club will get you to the hill more often for less money. Join and take advantage of the
numerous Membership Discounts from lift tickets to ski vacations to full season equipment rentals to merchant
discounts as detailed below:
Our great Equipment Rental
prices remain the same for another year. For example rent Junior skis for the entire season and pay only $55.00 (plus tax).
Save even more - NEW discount on multi-item rentals.
: membership structure and pricing has changed this season. Like all Canadian Forces Recreational Clubs, we are required to maintain a tiered membership
The club receives Departmental assistance in the form of an office/storage space meant for its military members and their families, therefore, Non-Departmental personnel must pay slightly higher membership
fees for Canadian Forces Club benefits.
Club members voted on nominal difference of $1.00 between levels at last year's Annual General Meeting.
- Canadian Armed Forces members (currently serving Regular and Reserve Force) and their families;
- Veterans (former members of the CAF that completed Basic Training and were honourably discharged) and their families, including families of the deceased;
- Members of foreign military currently serving with the CAF and their families.
Membership Fee (Regular Members): $20.00 (plus tax)
- Current or former (having served 10 yrs minimum and in receipt of a pension) DND public servants or Non-Public Funds Staff of the Canadian Forces, and their families;
- Serving and former RCMP and their families;
- Current staff of DRDC or DCC and their families;
- Currently serving Honorary Colonels/Captains(N), Lieutenant Colonels/Commanders and their families.
Membership Fee (Ordinary Members) : $21.00 (plus tax)
Membership Fee (Associate Members): $22.00 (plus tax)
- mail/drop off:
National Capital Ski Club,
Uplands (Bldg 467),
200 De Niverville Pvt unit A,
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2 or
- e-mail to:
- fax to: 613-280-1308
To contact us
, see links under Contact Us
•Rental Equipment Return Day
can be returned during regular office hours.
The last day for the return of rentals without late charges is Saturday, 18 Apr 2015
(posted 04 Apr 2015)
•More upcoming Events
•Yet another new partner: D'Arcy McGee's Irish Pub (Kanata Location)
with 10% off
•Our latest partner: Surfside
with 25% off
services, 10% off
regularly priced items until 31 Mar 2015.
•Our new partner: The Brew Table
with a 10% off
meals only anytime.
! Equipment Rental
•The latest Newsletters
Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia 2015
(Click on the photo to enlarge.)
The Office is closed
for the summer and will re-open in September.
Take Hunt Club Road to Paul Benoit Driveway (east of Riverside Drive and west of the Airport Parkway across
from Hunt Club Golf entrance near Tim Hortons, see